1. You don’t like wearing pants.
You’d rather go out in public in your skivvies than put on a pair of jeans…
2. You’re clumsy
Duh… you have two legs where a tail is supposed to be.
3. Your upper body is strong AF (as flipper!)
With so much swimming, you’re bound to have some toned arms.
4. Your hair is your pride and joy
You love having beautiful, flowing locks… even if that means brushing it with a dinglehopper.
5. You take every opportunity to go swimming
You love the water and the water loves you!
6. You are addicted to taking baths
You don’t want to take a bath… you NEED to take a bath.
7. You love singing
How else are you going to woo cute sailors?
8. You can rattle off ocean facts like it’s nobody’s business
Your friends are always impressed (or weirded out) by how much you know about the deep blue.
9. You hate feet
Mermaid tails are SO much cuter.
10. You have a tail.
Lol jk! But a girl can dream…