National Relaxation Day is one of the most important holidays – and Peyton List agrees! A few effective ways to de-stress include mindfulness and meditation practices. Here is a relaxing breathing exercise to help you manage your stress and celebrate this holiday properly. Peyton recommends performing it in the tub with the help of her Silky Soft Bubble Bath.
1. First, close your eyes and try to sit upright with your back straight. Place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and exhale all the air out of your lungs.
2. Inhale quietly for a count of 4.
3. Then, hold your breath for a count of 7.
4. Exhale audibly for a count of 8.
5. Repeat this cycle until you feel completely relaxed!